- OS: Windows 10 v1909
- Device: Wacom Intuos Pro Pen Tablet S (PTH-460) – 2019 edition
- Wacom Driver Info: v6.3.38-2
- Connection: Plugged into a built-in USB 3.0 port
- The tablet stops responding to multi-touch input.
- The tablet responds to input from the Pro Pen 2
- The tablet’s buttons & touch wheel continue to work
- Toggling the physical multi-touch switch off and on, does not re-enable multi-touch functionality
- Disconnecting & reconnecting the USB cable, either end, does not re-enable multi-touch functionality.
- Wacom Desktop Center: Support > Diagnostic data:
- No telemetry returned for “Touch Info”
- Telemetry returned for “Pen Info”
- Wacom Desktop Center: Support > Driver Check > Start
- “Restart Driver” to restore multi-touch functionality
- Restart Windows to restore multi-touch functionality
- Search for and start “Services” as an Administrator
- Right-click on “Wacom Professional Service”, select Restart
- Right-click on “Wacom Professional Service”, select Properties
- Click the Recovery tab
- Change “First failure”, “Second failure”, and “Subsequent failures” from “Take No Action” to “Restart the Service”
- Close “Services”
Wacom Intuos Pro: Multi-Touch Stops Working is a post from ConsciousVibes.com, which is not allowed to be copied on other sites.