If you need help or know someone who does, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline can be reached at 1-800-273-8355.
If you or a loved one is struggling with PTSD go to bluestarfam.org/cares
Mental health includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects how we think, feel, and act. It also helps determine how we handle stress, relate to others, and make choices. Mental health is important at every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood.
ThriveNYC is an unprecedented commitment by the City of New York to create a mental health system that works for everyone
Mental Health First Aid Training
Learn about ways to identify, and support friends, family, and colleagues with mental health challenges.
Whether you suffer from depression or not, this is a valuable resource to help us collectively change the narrative around mental health in our communities.
The Lives Of Men (TLoM) is an integrated media and lifestyle company focused on chronicling the stories and diverse interests of men of color. TLoM exists as resource for men to navigate various life stages. By embracing a feminist, inclusive perspective. Their goal is to inspire, activate and nurture the development of well-rounded men.
“Dear Men” is a weekly show hosted by Jason Rosario, creator of media lifestyle company The Lives of Men. “Dear Men” explores how men are navigating the evolution of manhood. You can watch the current week’s full episode of “Dear Men” every Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET on Roku.
Wellness, Healing, Meditation
- Millana Snow: Practicing and studying all things holistic health & spirituality for over 20 years, Millana has built an energy healing business that serves 1000’s of clients worldwide. Millana is the CEO & Founder of Wellness Official – an online marketplace of practitioners & brands for the global wellness community.
- Holistic Psychologist, Dr. Nicole LePera
- 18percent is a free online Slack community for anyone living with a mental health issue – no matter how small or large.
- Transcendental Meditation
- The Quiet Time program: improving academic performance and reducing stress and violence