Vegans from around the world share their travel experiences, cultural insights, vegan food discoveries, travel tips, and more.
Vegan Friendly Destinations
- 10 Top Vegan-Friendly Cities in The World by HappyCow.net
- Mumbai, India BEST Vegan Restaurants by HappyCow Vegan Guide
- Mindful Wanderlust: Adventurous Kind Compassionate Vegan Travel
- How to Eat Vegan in Montego Bay, Jamaica by Sam Turnbull
- Vegan Without Frontiers: Ghana – Here Be Vegans
Hotels, Resorts, BnB’s
- Rent places to stay and kitchens to use with local vegan and vegetarian hosts to make your travel experience convenient and unforgettable.
- Hotels and Bed & Breakfasts with vegan kitchens
- Casa Bianca offers four apartments along with vegan catering services and tours around Rincón, Puerto Rico.
- New Vegan Bed & Breakfast Opens in Puerto Rico (VegNews.com)
- JuneBug Lodge is a 100% vegan retreat located eight miles from Farm Sanctuary. It sits nestled on 135 peaceful and serene acres to get you away from the hustle and bustle of busy life.
- The world’s first vegan, sustainable luxury resort, uniquely created for you to enjoy the kind & gentle company of rescued animals.
- Pack Your Bags Kids, The World’s First Vegan Resort to Open. by Debayan Paul
- Offers international adventures designed specifically for vegans and the vegan-curious, with a focus on abundant regional cuisine, cruelty-free activities, vetted animal sanctuary & shelter visits, and unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
- The Getaway Co. scouts the most beautiful locations, plan the most engaging activities and create unforgettable memories for our participants.
- They do this through hosting their own special events, as well as partnering with some of the biggest names in plant-based living for special, custom curated experiences.
- All of their menus are completely plant-based with the aim to create a compassionate, like-minded community of wonderful people all across the globe.