Injury Prevention and Recovery
- Prevent Elbow and Shoulder Injuries by Dave MacLeod (Climbing Magazine)
- Tendon Injuries in climbers – how to keep your tendons healthy (bouldering-world.com)
- This Is the Effect Working Out Has on Your Bones (Vice.com)
- Obesity is a National Security Issue: Lieutenant General Mark Hertling at TEDxMidAtlantic
- Cervical Spondylosis (DJD) Exercises You Should Never Do (Correct Exercises) – Dr. Alan Mandell, DC
- Restore Your Bad Neck Curve With a Simple Towel – Dr. Alan Mandell, D.C.
- Taking Care of the Knee (YogaJournal.com)
- Integral Yoga Institute of New York is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the practice and teachings of Integral Yoga, as taught by Sri Swami Satchidananda. These teachings facilitate an easeful body, a peaceful mind, a useful life, and, ultimately, the realization of one’s true Self. We encourage interfaith harmony by respecting all the world’s faiths. Our goal is to promote peace in the individual and in the world.
- Integral Yoga Hatha Class: This class is the Integral Yoga Beginners 1 class. Integral Yoga is a complete system developed by Swami Satchidananda to address all levels of the individual, all aspects of life, bringing about the opportunity for personal transformation and spiritual realization. The Integral Yoga system includes principles and practices for people of various tastes, temperaments, beliefs and capacities. It’s an all-embracing system aimed at peace for the individual—through the six branches of Yoga—and peace for the world by promoting interfaith understanding and harmony.
- Hatha Yoga Level 1 with Swami Satchidananda
Five Tibetan Rites