Injury Prevention and Recovery
- Knees Over Toes Guy – Knee Ability Zero is a no-equipment, 10-step formula to transform your body from the ground up.
- Taking Care of the Knee (YogaJournal.com)
- Prevent Elbow and Shoulder Injuries by Dave MacLeod (Climbing Magazine)
- How to Keep Your Tendons Healthy as You Age
- 8 Tendon Rehabilitation Principles for Rock Climbers by Jason Smith for GRSM (Grand River Sports Medicine Centre)
- This Is the Effect Working Out Has on Your Bones (Vice.com)
- Obesity is a National Security Issue: Lieutenant General Mark Hertling at TEDxMidAtlantic
- Cervical Spondylosis (DJD) Exercises You Should Never Do (Correct Exercises) – Dr. Alan Mandell, DC
- Restore Your Bad Neck Curve With a Simple Towel – Dr. Alan Mandell, D.C.
- GirlTrek is a national health movement that activates thousands of Black women to be change makers in their lives and communities — through walking.
- The BEST 1 Minute Exercise for Perfect Posture- Can Do Anywhere! by Physical Therapy Video
- Integral Yoga Institute of New York is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the practice and teachings of Integral Yoga, as taught by Sri Swami Satchidananda. These teachings facilitate an easeful body, a peaceful mind, a useful life, and, ultimately, the realization of one’s true Self. We encourage interfaith harmony by respecting all the world’s faiths. Our goal is to promote peace in the individual and in the world.
- Integral Yoga Hatha Class: This class is the Integral Yoga Beginners 1 class. Integral Yoga is a complete system developed by Swami Satchidananda to address all levels of the individual, all aspects of life, bringing about the opportunity for personal transformation and spiritual realization. The Integral Yoga system includes principles and practices for people of various tastes, temperaments, beliefs and capacities. It’s an all-embracing system aimed at peace for the individual—through the six branches of Yoga—and peace for the world by promoting interfaith understanding and harmony.
- Hatha Yoga Level 1 with Swami Satchidananda
Five Tibetan Rites