Scripts / Batch Files
test-netconnection <target server>
test-netconnection <remote server> -port 22
DevOps is a cultural and collaborative mindset that emphasizes communication, collaboration, integration, and automation between development and operations teams in order to achieve faster and more reliable software delivery.
- Step by step guide for DevOps, SRE or any other Operations Role
- This repository is used to document my journey on getting a better foundational knowledge of “DevOps”.
- This repo contains questions and exercises on various technical topics, sometimes related to DevOps and SRE
- Ansible is an open-source software provisioning, configuration management, and application-deployment tool enabling infrastructure as code.
- Ansible is agent less (push configuration), Python based, connect via SSH to run commands, Open Source.
Hashicorp Terraform is an open-source IaC (Infrastructure-as-Code) tool for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure. It codifies infrastructure in configuration files that describe the desired state for your topology. Terraform enables the management of any infrastructure – such as public clouds, private clouds, and SaaS services – by using Terraform providers.
Salt is automation, infrastructure management. It’s data-driven orchestration and remote execution. It’s configuration management.