Communicating with Me
- Only use the e-mail address I gave you in class to communicate with me.
- Do not use my cuny.edu address and do not e-mail me via Blackboard.
Required for all Assignments
- No late assignments will be accepted.
- Make sure your full name is saved in your assignment.
- If you use the RTF or DocX template I supply, type your answers in the table below each question.
- If you do not use the template I supply, make sure your answers stand out from the text of the question. i.e. bold or underlined, not both.
- Do not double space.
- Do not type your answers in all uppercase.
- Be mindful the assignment number may not be the same as the chapter number.
- E-mail your assignment at least 2 hours before class starts, on the day that the assignment is due. This should ensure that I receive your assignment before the start of class.
- Important! No late assignments will be accepted.
Author(s): Todd Lammle (Lammle.com)
Published date: January 2020
Publisher: Sybex / Wiley
- Do not delay in acquiring the required textbook.
- Most of the required material will be from the textbook.
- You hinder your ability to do well on the exams, and in this class, if you do not keep up with the reading assignments and chapter quizzes.
Use Cisco Packet Tracer to practice the hands-on labs
Author(s): Andrew F. Ward
Publisher: Addison-Wesley, 1999. ISBN: 0-201-37956-2
Used copies are available through Amazon.com