Communicating with Me
- Only use the e-mail address I gave you in class to communicate with me.
- Do not use my cuny.edu address and do not e-mail me via Blackboard.
Required for all Assignments
- No late assignments will be accepted.
- Make sure your full name is saved in your assignment.
- If you use the RTF or DocX template I supply, type your answers in the table below each question.
- If you do not use the template I supply, make sure your answers stand out from the text of the question. i.e. bold or underlined, not both.
- Do not double space.
- Do not type your answers in all uppercase.
- Be mindful the assignment number may not be the same as the chapter number.
- E-mail your assignment at least 2 hours before class starts, on the day that the assignment is due. This should ensure that I receive your assignment before the start of class.
- Important! No late assignments will be accepted.
Author(s): Todd Lammle (Lammle.com)
Published date: January 2020
Publisher: Sybex / Wiley
- Also on Amazon Kindle
- eBook: VitalSource.com
Use Cisco Packet Tracer to practice the hands-on labs
Author(s): Andrew F. Ward
Publisher: Addison-Wesley, 1999. ISBN: 0-201-37956-2
Used copies are available through Amazon.com