Linux / Unix / BSD
UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook
- UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook, is today’s definitive guide to installing, configuring, and maintaining any UNIX or Linux system, including systems that supply core Internet and cloud infrastructure.
100+ Linux commands cheat sheet & examples
The Ultimate A To Z List of Linux Commands | Linux Command Line Reference
38 Basic Linux Commands To Learn With Examples
nixCraft: Linux Tips, Hacks, Tutorials, and Ideas
Learning the Linux File System by Joe Collins
Users, Groups and Permissions in Linux by Eli the Computer Guy
LinuxCBT.com provides Comprehensive, Cost-effective Open Source Training
Top 10 Linux Job Interview Questions by tutoriaLinux
- Linux Performance Analysis in 60s by Brendan Gregg (YouTube)
- Hunting Down Disk Space Hogs on Linux Command Line
Lubuntu is a complete Operating System that ships the essential apps and services for daily use: office applications, PDF reader, image editor, music and video players, etc.
- Lubuntu is offered in many ISOs for several computers, like standard PC, laptops, Raspberry Pi, PowerPC, etc.
- Lubuntu works well on slower or older systems.
CentOS Project is a community-driven free software effort. CentOS is effectively a community rebuild from RedHat .srpms.