Windows System Diagnostics
Process Monitor by SysInternals
- Process Monitor is an advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity. Free.
Microsoft Windows 11
- Windows 11 Forum
- Windows 11, version 22H2 known issues and notifications
- Install Windows 11 on Unsupported Hardware by Click Next Demos
Microsoft Windows 10
- Windows 10 Forums
- Windows 10 Decrapifier – A cleanup script for Windows 10 18XX/19XX/2XXX aiming to get a decluttered default experience on regular Pro or Enterprise installs. Also sets most privacy settings to “opt-in” by default.
Linux / Unix / BSD
- UNIX and Linux System Administration Handbook is today’s definitive guide to installing, configuring, and maintaining any UNIX or Linux system, including systems that supply core Internet and cloud infrastructure.
- 100+ Linux commands cheat sheet & examples
- The Ultimate A To Z List of Linux Commands | Linux Command Line Reference
- 38 Basic Linux Commands To Learn With Examples
- nixCraft: Linux Tips, Hacks, Tutorials, and Ideas
- Learning the Linux File System by Joe Collins
- Users, Groups and Permissions in Linux by Eli the Computer Guy
- LinuxCBT.com provides Comprehensive, Cost-effective Open Source Training
- Top 10 Linux Job Interview Questions by tutoriaLinux
- Learn Linux TV
- What is a Linux certification?
- Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the global certification standard and career support organization for open source professionals.
- Red Hat System Administration I
- Linux Performance Analysis in 60s by Brendan Gregg (YouTube)
- Hunting Down Disk Space Hogs on Linux Command Line
Lubuntu is a complete Operating System that ships the essential apps and services for daily use: office applications, PDF reader, image editor, music and video players, etc.
- Lubuntu also works well on slower or older systems.
- openSUSE is the base for SUSE Linux Enterprise products
- openSUSE Forums
- YaST (Yet another Setup Tool) is the installation and configuration tool for openSUSE and the SUSE Linux Enterprise distributions.
- YaST can be used to configure your entire system. Setup hardware, configure the network, system services and tune your security settings. All these tasks can be reached from the YaST Control Center.
- SUSE website
- SUSE documentation
- SUSE Customer Center
- SUSE support
- SUSE events
- SUSE hardware certifications
- SUSE Certified Linux Professional training
- SUSE careers
- SUSE product lifecycles
- SUSE PartnerNet
- SUSE YouTube Channel
- SUSE Twitter
OpenCore Legacy Patcher by Dortania
- A Python-based project revolving around Acidanthera’s OpenCorePkg and Lilu for both running and unlocking features in macOS on supported and unsupported Macs.
- Our project’s main goal is to breathe new life into Macs no longer supported by Apple, allowing for the installation and usage of macOS Big Sur and newer on machines as old as 2007.
- How to install OpenCore Legacy Patcher in 5 minutes
- Apple thinks this 2009 27″ iMac is worthless. Let’s refurbish and upgrade it to Monterey!