- Food Bank For New York City
- Get Food NYC – COVID-19 Emergency Food Distribution
- World Central Kitchen
- Feeding America: US Hunger Relief Organization
- ChooseMyPlate.gov – FDA Nutritional Information
- C19 Help Squad has built a team to help people, families and businesses who have been affected by COVID-19.
COVID-19 Testing & Vaccine Information
- NYC Dept. of Health’s COVID Express Testing
- PCR tests a free.
- The site only shows available schedules for the next 3 business days. It adds available days after 12 midnight.
- A tip for scheduling a test at the location you prefer, is to go to the site 3 days before at 11:58pm, and refresh the page at seconds after 12am/midnight.
- Possible Side Effects After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine – cdc.gov
- What Are the Side Effects of COVID-19 Vaccines? – AARP.org
- The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System – HHS.gov
Masks, PPE, Personal Protection Equipment
- Project N95, a nonprofit that connects people to bona fide personal protective equipment.
- Counterfeit Covid Masks Are Still Sold Everywhere, Despite Misleading Claims – Rising Covid cases have spurred a return to mask-wearing in the U.S. and overseas, at a time when flawed KN95s from China continue to dominate e-commerce sites.
- What’s the Difference Between KN95 and KF94 Masks?
- Everything You Need To Know About Korean KF94 Masks
- FDA: N95 and Other Respirators EUAs (including EUAs for NIOSH-Approved N95s and imported respirators)
- The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) keeps a list of manufacturers whose KF94s and KN95s have passed a filter efficiency test similar to the one used on N95s.
- Where to Buy N95s, KN95s, and Surgical-Style Masks in 2022
U.S. Manufacturers of N95 Masks & Respirators
U.S. Distributors of N95 and KN95 Masks & Respirators
Note: On mobile devices/small screens, please tap the tiny down arrow on the right of each menu to display the sub-menus.