- Close the notebook you want to move. Right click on the notebooks name in the Notebooks panel, on the left side of the screen.
On OneDrive website:
- Go to your Documents folder and create the new folder you want to store notebooks in.
- If you’re in the thumbnail view (everything shows up as a large rectangle), change to the details view (everything shows up as a list of files with checkboxes). You do this by clicking the second button to the right of the search box.
- Select the notebook you want to move by checking its checkbox.
- Move them by selecting the “Move to” command on the right side of the screen, picking the new folder from the popup that appears (you’ll need to expand the Documents folder to see its subfolders), and clicking Move.
- Go to your new folder/directory.
- Select the notebook by its checkbox, and select the “Open in OneNote” option on the right.
Your notebook should open in OneNote and sync properly.
Note: OneDrive/SkyDrive works best with the current version of Internet Explorer.
Last Updated on by