- Close the notebook you want to move. Right click on the notebooks name in the Notebooks panel, on the left side of the screen.
On OneDrive Website
Move the Notebook
- Go to your Documents folder and create the new folder you want to store notebooks in.
- If you’re in the thumbnail view (everything shows up as a large rectangle), change to the details view (everything shows up as a list of files with checkboxes). You do this by clicking the second button to the right of the search box.
- Select the notebook you want to move by checking its checkbox.
- Move it by selecting the “Move to” command on the right side of the screen, picking the new folder from the popup that appears, (you’ll need to expand the Documents folder to see its subfolders), and clicking Move.
Open the Notebook
- Go to the new folder/directory.
- Click the checkbox next to the notebook you moved, then select the “Open in OneNote” option on the right.
Your notebook should open in OneNote and sync properly.