Drive and File Management
- Explorer++ is a small and fast file manager for Windows.
- Free, open-source, and lightweight.
- Tabbed browsing for easy management of multiple folders
- Advanced file operations such as merging and splitting supported
- Bookmark tabs
- Explorer++ v1.4 is still in development, but the current build available from GitHub is stable enough to use on Windows 10.
- Clover is an extension of the Windows File Explorer, to add multi-tab functionality similar to Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome Web browsers. After installing Clover, you will be able to open multiple folders within the same window, and you can also add folder bookmarks.
- Allows you to easily rename files and directories.
- Replace numbers, insert strings, convert case, add auto-numbers, process directories and sub-directories, and more.
- VeraCrypt is a free open source disk encryption software for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Allway Sync uses innovative synchronization algorithms to synchronize your data between desktop PCs, laptops, USB drives, remote FTP/SFTP and WebDAV servers, various online data storage.
- Create bootable USB drives from ISO images of CD/DVD discs.
- Can be used to create a live bootable “Windows to Go” USB Flash Drive on Windows 10 Professional.
- FreeDOS is built in. Nothing else needed to create a bootable FreeDOS USB Flash Drive.
- It can be used to create a Multiboot USB Flash Drive containing multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. Contrary to MultiBootISOs which used grub to boot ISO files directly from USB, YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device.
- An easy-to-use utility for creating Multiboot USB/ISO.You may have seen many bootable ISO files like Linux live CDs , Antivirus rescue CDs etc. XBoot can combine these ISO files in to one Multiboot ISO file or create Multiboot USB in just few clicks.
- Use the Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool to download ISO’s directly from Microsoft’s servers.
- The Windows 10 ISO gotten from with this tool is better than the one created via Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool, as it includes “install.wim” which can be used to deploy Windows 10.
- Lets you create an image of a bootable USB flash drive, then create a bootable USB flash drive from that image.
- Warning: Due to the forensic nature of image duplication by ImageUSB, please ensure that you select UFDs with a storage size similar to the image you wish to duplicate. For example, if a 2GB image is copied to an 8GB USB Flash Drive, the drive will only be able to use two out of the eight gigabytes of storage space.
- A lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application.
- Supports a wide range of image file formats – including BIN, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI.
AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard is FREE disk partition management software.
Operating System Scan/Verification Tools
|Microsoft Safety Scanner||DownloadScan your system|
|MRT (Malicious Software Removal Tool)||Open a Command PromptType “mrt” at the Command PromptPress the Enter key|
|System File Checker (SFC)||Open a Command PromptAt the Command Prompt, type “sfc /scannow“Press the Enter key|
PuTTY: a free SSH and Telnet client
- SuperPuTTY Window Manager for PuTTY sessions.
- Use Spek to determine the real bit rate of audio files.