- DxOMark: Independent source for image quality benchmarks for phones and camera.
- Sony α7 III (ILCE-7M3) Full-Frame Mirror-less Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera.
Back Button Autofocus (BBF)
Copyright for Photographers
News, Reviews, Interviews, Articles, etc.
Photo Editing & Asset Management
Photopea: Online Image Editor
- Free online design editor supporting PSD, XCF, Sketch, XD and CDR formats. (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, Sketch App, Adobe XD, and CorelDRAW)
- Create a new image or open existing files from your computer.
- SAve your work as PSD or as JPG/PNG;SVG.
- Darktable is an open source photography workflow application and raw developer. A virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers. It manages your digital negatives in a database, lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable and enables you to develop raw images and enhance them.
- Free Lightroom Alternative: Darktable Review by GDquest
- Used to decode and read “Image Count” on Sony A7 III
- Download the Windows
- Add the EXE to the Desktop
- Copy an image to the Desktop
- Drag the image on top of
exiftool.exe to have the image open with exiftool
- In the windows that opens,
scroll down to “Image Count”
Picture Information Extractor (PIE)
- Picture Information Extractor (PIE) is an unique picture browser and viewer with photo metadata and file renaming features.
- It extracts EXIF, XMP and IPTC from JPG, TIF and RAW files.
- Reads the EXIF Makernote block, which is proprietary and can usually only be read with special software from the camera maker. It contains information such as program mode, white balance settings or lens data
- Note: Doesn’t work for reading “Image Count” for Sony A7 III, as the value displayed is always zero.
- Sony SD Scan Utility helps you check the condition of your SD memory card. By scanning the flash memory, it tells you whether your SD memory card is working in good condition or is about to reach the limit.
- BorrowLenses.com : Rent professional cameras or camera lenses for Sony, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Leica, and Pentax