- DxOMark: Independent source for image quality benchmarks for phones and camera.
- Sony α7 III (ILCE-7M3) Full-Frame Mirror-less Interchangeable Lens Digital Camera.
Back Button Autofocus?
- Whether to use back button AF on Sony by Adam Brown
- Photography Tips and Tricks: BackFocus Button – Episode 52
- Clean Your Sensor by Tony & Chelsea Northrup
- 20 Things Most Photographers Get Wrong by Tony & Chelsea Northrup
- BobAtkins.com: Lens Testing for Resolution, Chromatic Aberration and Distortion
- Free NYC Photography Workshops by Adorama, NYC (via MeetUp.com)
- NY Photo & Safari Meetup NYC (via MeetUp.com)
- Photography Meetups in New York City
News, Reviews, Interviews, Articles, etc.
- The Phoblographer: The Psychology of Creative Photography
- Digital Photography Review : Photography news, reviews, tutorials, etc.
- Fstoppers : Photography news, reviews, tutorials, etc.
- Digital Camera World
Capture One continues to lead the way in RAW file image editing, and tethered capture.
- Capture One Express Sony is an award winning imaging editor for supported Sony cameras. The Express version is free.
- Adobe Lightroom and Capture One Pro Close-Up By Martin Evening
- Why EVERY photographer should be using LIGHTROOM! by Peter McKinnon
- How to Avoid a Lightroom Classic CC Catalog Disaster by Terry White
- Lightroom Killer Tips is published by KelbyOne
- Used to decode and read “Image Count” on Sony A7 III
- Download the Windows Executable (.zip)
- Add the EXE to the Desktop
- Copy an image to the Desktop
- Drag the image on top of exiftool.exe to have the image open with exiftool
- In the windows that opens, scroll down to “Image Count”
- Picture Information Extractor (PIE) is an unique picture browser and viewer with photo metadata and file renaming features.
- It extracts EXIF, XMP and IPTC from JPG, TIF and RAW files.
- Reads the EXIF Makernote block, which is proprietary and can usually only be read with special software from the camera maker. It contains information such as program mode, white balance settings or lens data
- Note: Doesn’t work for reading “Image Count” for Sony A7 III, as the value displayed is always zero.
- Flashpoint Zoom Li-ion R2 TTL On-Camera Flash Speedlight (V860II) a.k.a. Godox V860II
- Gary Fong LightSphere Collapsible Speed Mount diffuser
- Peak Design Slide Lite Strap for Mirrorless
- BorrowLenses.com : Rent professional cameras or camera lenses for Sony, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Leica, and Pentax