Last Updated on by
I recommend that you create a restore point before you install applications and device drivers.
Here are the steps to do so:
- Click on the Start button and right-click on “Computer”
- Select “Properties” from the Context menu to get to the System area of Control Panel
- Click on the “System Protection” link on the left hand side to open the System Properties window
- Click on the “System Protection” tab to get to the System Restore section.
- Click the “Create” button to create a new restore point. You’ll be prompted for a name. Give it a descriptive name that you’ll be able to easily identify later if you need to restore
- Click the Create button to create the restore point