News and Tools
- A new Government Accountability Office (GAO) report reveals that it took hackers just one hour to gain access to a weapon system, and the Pentagon didn’t change the default password on “multiple” systems.
@Citizenlab catches ISPs invisibly redirecting download requests for popular programs, injecting them with government spyware. Unencrypted web traffic is now provably a critical, in-the-wild vulnerability. 20-30% of top internet sites affected.
- Sandvine’s PacketLogic Devices Used to Deploy Government Spyware in Turkey and Redirect Egyptian Users to Affiliate Ads?
Cisco CSS/CSM Day 828 problem
Exam 1 Debriefing
Assignment #5 Debriefing
IP Subnet Practice Page (Todd Lammle)
- Modes of Operation
- Cisco IOS and Router Command Reference
- Cisco Port Designations Numbers: Switches
- Stackable switch
- 1/0/1: Stack member number / Module Number / Port Number
Read / Do
- CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide 2nd Edition: Chapter 6 (Cisco IOS)
- Do the Chapter 6: Written Lab and Review Questions
- Bring in your book (Chapter 6) for the Hands-on lab.
Note: Until further notice, bring your text book to every class, so that you’ll have access to the instructions for the Hands-on Labs.