News and Tools
Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it’s a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
NYU Tandon School of Engineering’s NY Cyber Fellows program is an elite, affordable part-time online MS in Cybersecurity in partnership with New York City Cyber Command, with a curriculum designed in cooperation with elite corporate partners.
Assignment #2 Debriefing
- Make sure to make a hardcopy of your completed assignment to review in class.
- Hand in your completed assignment at the start of class.
- Assignment #3, Due Thurs. 2018-09-27
- Subnetting problems (12 questions) on the handout received in class on this day.
- The answers you hand in for your assignment must be neat and readable, by me.
- Use a pencil.
- Do your calculations/work/notes on a copy or separate paper, then neatly copy your answers to the assignment handout.
- Use a pencil.
- You may need to use the “AND” function on the binary of the IP address with the binary of the subnet mask to get the network address.
- If you have any issues completing all the parts of every question on the assignment, e-mail me with the question # and specific questions.
- This assignment takes time to complete, so do not wait to start on it, so that you’ll have enough time to complete all parts of every question.
- Only hand in the assignment hardcopy. Hold on to your worksheets/scrap.
- No late assignments will be accepted
- Until further notice, bring in your stand-alone calculator that has an Exponents (^key) ( xy ) to class every day. (Not the one on your phone, or computer)
- CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide 2nd Edition: Chapter 5 (VLSM)
- Do the Chapter: Written Lab and Review Questions