News & Tools
- PoisonTap: exploiting locked computers over USB
- PoisonTap – siphons cookies, exposes internal router & installs web backdoor (reverse tunnel) on locked/password protected computers with a $5 Raspberry Pi Zero and Node.js.
- Raspberry Pi Zero (YouTube.com)
Chapter 11: VLANs and InterVLAN Routing
- VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network)
- VLAN 1 is the default Ethernet VLAN
- VLANs 1002 through 1005 are automatically created and cannot be deleted
- What is the purpose of a Trunk port?
- IEEE 802.1Q
- InterVLAN Routing
- A Stub router, One-armed router or router on a stick is a router configured to route traffic between virtual local area networks (VLANs). It has only a single Ethernet NIC that is part of two or more Virtual LANs, enabling them to be joined.
- Search: Router on a Stick
- VLAN related IOS commands
- Quizlet.com – CCNA 3 chap 6 by kodiak117
Lab-06: Chapter 10 Hands-On Labs
- Use Cisco Packet Tracer v7.2 or newer.
- How to Use Cisco Packet Tracer on Mac OS X
- Download and install Virtual Box
- Download Ubuntu OS, and use it to create a VM in Virtual Box
- From within the Ubuntu VM, download and install Packet Tracer for Linux.
Read / Do
Chapter 12: Security: Access Control Lists (ACLs) (CCNA Routing and Switching Study Guide 2nd Edition)
- Read Chapter 12: Security: Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Do the Written Labs
- Answer the Review Questions
- Do the Hands-on Labs
- Quizlet.com – CCNA 3 chap 6 by kodiak117 (VLANs)
- Access-list – Practice Test
- Quizlet: Chapter 12: Security by Sidd_ (ACLs (Access Control Lists))