News & Tools
- Mysterious Silver Sparrow Malware Found Nesting on 30K Macs – A second malware that targets Macs with Apple’s in-house M1 chip is infecting machines worldwide — but it’s unclear why.
- Exploit Details Emerge for Unpatched Microsoft Bug – A malicious website or malicious ad can trigger an exploit for the IE zero-day bug, opening the door for data theft and code execution.
- Assume ClubHouse Conversations Are Being Recorded, Researchers Warn – At nearly a year old, the invitation-only, audio-based social-media platform ClubHouse is grappling with security issues on multiple fronts, but the consensus among researchers is coming into focus: Assume your ClubHouse conversations are being recorded.
- Protecting Your Accounts and Identity from Theft
- NY Payroll Company Vanishes With $35 Million
- How technology can speed help to malnourished children in the effort to end global hunger (news.microsoft.com)
- Cheat Sheets – Wall Posters (36″ x 24″) (PacketLife.net)
- What the #$%@ is UX Design? by UX Mastery
Assignment #3 Debriefing
Do: Assignment #4 Subnetting Practice, Due Thurs. 2021-02-25
- Subnet zero is allowed as per Cisco standard practice.
- Use the block size, and or the AND function to determine network addresses.
- Download the Assignment
Read / Do
Study for Quiz #1 on Subnetting on Thurs. 2021-02-25
- The quiz covers all areas of Assignments 2, 3, and 4
- The quiz is limited to 1/2 hour only.
Make sure to always have access to a calculator which has an Exponent function (^key) ( xy ) for every class.